State Road Flex Space
Showings 7 days a week, by appointment only
The perfect location for your business
If you drew a map of Southern California this building would be in the center of it. Super conveniently located on the border of Los Angeles and Orange County! Just 30 seconds off the 605 freeway at the Del Amo Blvd exit.
There is a new 10,230 square foot retail center across the street called The Plaza at Gordon Ranch. The Property is located 1.5 miles north of the Long Beach Towne Center home of Wal-Mart, Staples, Lowes, numerous restaurants, specialty stores and retail services. Located approx. 2 miles south of the property is the Los Cerritos Center Shopping Mall with an Apple store, Macy’s, Nordstrom, specialty stores and over 25 restaurants and eateries.
Located in the most strategic location
In approximately than 1.5 miles you can shop at the Long Beach Towne Center home of Wal-Mart, Staples, Lowes, numerous restaurants and more! In approximately miles, you can also shop at the Los Cerritos Center Shopping Mall where there is Nordstrom, Apple Store, Macy’s, specialty stores and over 25 eateries.
Interested in leasing one of the available spaces at this property?
Great! We love to make that easy for you. Simply fill out the follow application form and attach the documents listed below your business entity type.
Once completed, please email us at email@example.com with the all the documents attached and a member of our team will be in touch.
Individuals or Sole Proprietorship
1. Two years personal tax returns
2. Three months bank statements
3. Recent credit report (if you do not have a recent one, you can do so on any major credit report site. We use MyFico.com.)
Partners (Multiple Individuals)
1. Two years personal tax returns, for each partner
2. Three months bank statements, for each partner
3. Recent credit report, for each partner (if you do not have a recent one, you can do so on any major credit report site. We use MyFico.com.)
Corporations, LLC's or Legal Partnerships
1. Two years corporate tax returns
2. Three months business bank statements
3. Articles of Incorporation, Management Agreement or Partnership Agreement